I am fortunate to have clients all over the globe, so if you are interested in working with me but don't live in the Rocky Mountain region, that's perfectly fine. In the past 18 months, I have:
- jet-boated up the Stikine River in British Columbia
- tripped the night fantastic in London
- stood beneath the majesty of Mt. Rainier in Washington State
- enjoyed the Nation's Capital skyline on a rooftop in Washington DC
- nearly blew-away on an Old West movie-set in Santa Fe
- helicoptered to the top of mountains and glaciers in Alaska with my clients.
Travel is one of my life's passions and I am a firm believer in experiencing the world to it's fullest. Having the opportunity to travel while also photographing the beauty of a love story is the dream for me! For this reason, I offer special discounts for destination weddings and portrait sessions. In order for your wedding to qualify for my Wanderlust discount, these are some of the requirements:
- Intimate + adventurous wedding in a great location (20 guest minimum)
- Couple Portrait session planned for (at least 60 minutes)
- Must be ready to have some fun and fall in love all over again
If your wedding fits this description, please let me know so we can get the ball rolling!
I like to post my travels so that if you or someone you know lives somewhere I am heading, we can arrange sessions or weddings while I am in the area.
In 2017, here are some of my travel plans:
June- Juneau, Alaska
July- Seattle, Washington
September- Santa Fe, New Mexico
September- Washington DC/Virginia/Maryland
April- Miami, Florida